Jobs are posted for 60 days for a fee of $35. Please limit your post to 350 words. No PDF attachments or logos.
To submit a listing for a job announcement on the cmeaonline.org job posting page, complete the following form:
CMEA Job Posting Form
The Director of Education & Engagement
The Director of Education & Engagement is responsible for effectively executing the mission of the department: creating meaningful connections, inspiring musical curiosity, and sharing the joy of great music with the broadest possible audience. There are currently more than 20 Education & Engagement programs or series, categorized into four focus areas:
• Access/Exposure – Create entry points and increase access to live performance
• Instruction – Cultivate and inspire young people to study music
• Enrichment/Enhancement – Build context for understanding and enjoyment
• Professional Development – Support the next generation of artists and arts leaders
The Director of Education & Engagement is also responsible for the thorough and ongoing assessment of Education & Engagement programs to determine effectiveness and overall success of initiatives. The Director of Education & Engagement works closely with the artistic team and Executive Director to develop strategic direction for the programs and is responsible for managing an Education & Engagement Coordinator.
• Manage department resources effectively;
• Develop and oversee annual Education & Engagement budget and meet all revenue goals while minimizing expenses; Collaborate with Finance, Artistic, and Operations departments on shared line items and meet quarterly with VP of Finance to monitor projections and expenses;
• Oversee strategic evolution, growth, development of all Education & Engagement programs; understand metrics to establish success for each program; work to actively improve all programs to enhance how Bravo is meeting the needs of the community and fulfilling its mission;
• Oversee After-School programs throughout academic year (piano and violin) with management of major components essential to the programs’ success including oversight of teachers, curriculum, teacher/parent communication, resource management and school district relationship.
• Capture data, track metrics and assess and evaluate all programs on an ongoing basis to ensure measurable success;
• Consistently approach existing programs with a critical eye to identify areas for possible efficiencies, growth, improvement or change;
• Develop new Education & Engagement programs as they align with Bravo! Vail mission and departmental vision;
For full job description visit www.bravovail.org
Email resume and cover letter to email@example.com, with subject line: Director of Education & Engagement
ArtistYear Colorado – Half-Year AmeriCorps Position
*ArtistYear is currently looking for 10 candidates to begin service in Colorado with our current cohort in January 2022 – If you are interested in serving in a Half-Year position, please submit your application by November 29, 2021 to be considered!
ArtistYear is an AmeriCorps program for artists to dedicate themselves to a full-time year of service to address inequities in arts education across our nation.
ArtistYear is dedicated to addressing inequities in arts education for K-12 students. We train AmeriCorps Fellows—gifted recent college graduates across all artistic disciplines—and support them as full-time teaching artists at high-poverty public schools to expand and deepen arts education for low-income students. ArtistYear is the nation’s first AmeriCorps program focused on the arts.
Monthly Stipend: $1750 pre-taxed and other benefits listed here.
Service Term: Begins January 4, 2022 and ends late June 2022.
Please visit this link below to learn more about the program and to apply:
If there are any questions about ArtistYear or the application process, please reach out to the Director of Recruiting & Alumni Relations, Maryanne Braine at firstname.lastname@example.org.